Live IND versus Bangladesh LIVE updates, first Test Day 1: India 88/3 at Lunch; Gasp, Jaiswal raise 50-run association

Image
India versus Bangladesh LIVE Day 1: Follow live score and updates from the first Test among India and Bangladesh at M. A. Chidambaram Arena, Chennai.Welcome to the live inclusion of the very beginning of the principal Test among India and Bangladesh being played at the M.A Chidambaram Arena in Chennai. Key Updates Playing XIs Throw - Bangladesh September 19, 2024 17:08 4 IND 311/6 Several short balls from Nahid Rana, as he gets a second admonition from the umpire. Three runs taken between the wickets. Ashwin slices it to behind square for a four. He enters the 90s! September 19, 2024 17:03 6 IND 303/6 Mehidy with the ball. Ashwin descends the track and hits it for a six over profound mid-wicket! India's score presently has penetrated the 300-run mark. September 19, 2024 17:00 4 IND 297/6 Nahid Rana is gotten for another spell.  Incredible cover drive from Jadeja for a four! September 19, 2024 16:53 4 IND 290/6 Mehidy bowling from the opposite end. Jadeja went onto the backfoot

Lydia Ko completes ‘Cinderella-like story’ with Women’s Open victory after Olympic gold in Paris

 Lydia Ko finished what she called a "Cinderella-like story" as she secured the Ladies' Open at St. Andrews on Sunday, only half a month in the wake of winning Olympic gold in Paris.

The 27-year-old from New Zealand checked a three-under 69 in her last round, remembering a birdie for the last opening, to complete on seven-under after her four adjusts and guarantee her third significant title as well as $1.425 million in rewards.


Ko completed two shots in front of four players - world No. 1 Nelly Korda, Yin Ruoning, reigning champ Lilia Vu and Shin Ji-yai - who all tied for second.

"It's really strange," Ko said in her prize show function. "Winning the gold decoration in Paris half a month prior, being true was excessively great.

"Furthermore, clearly heading into the end of the week, I was in conflict and I said: 'How can it be the case for me to win The Open?' I've had the most Cinderella-like story these beyond couple of weeks and this is unrealistic.

"Also, of the relative multitude of significant titles, I think this one I had minimal measure of certainty since I haven't had as much experience playing on joins [courses] and the outcomes didn't follow by the same token. However, to hold this prize at the present time, I can barely handle it."

Ko started the last round on Sunday three shots behind South Korea's Shin who drove after 54 openings, however a birdie on the fourth opening started her charge.

Be that as it may, a run of birdies from American Korda partially through her round saw her shoot into the lead as she proceeded with her brilliant structure this season. In any case, a twofold intruder on the standard five fifteenth opening saw her drop back, leaving Ko and Shin tied for the lead.

After a birdie from Vu at the fourteenth, it left a four-way tie at the highest point of the list of competitors with only four openings left to play.

Ko was the first of the group of four to wrap up, setting a clubhouse lead of seven-under with her last opening birdie. Furthermore, as she paused, her rivals fell away.

Korda and Shin both came up short the seventeenth and Vu got an opportunity to compel a season finisher on the eighteenth however a three-putt gave the title to Ko.

Lydia Ko of New Zealand hits off the third tee during the last round of the Ladies' English Open golf title on Aug. 25, 2024, at the Old Course at St. Andrews in Scotland. (Photograph by Kyodo News through Getty Pictures)

Ko hits a shot from the third tee during the last round of the Ladies' Open. Kyodo News/Getty Pictures

In the wake of being two shots behind prior to beginning the sixteenth opening, it was an emotional closure for Ko, who completes a fruitful few weeks subsequent to winning Olympic gold in Paris to finish her decoration set - she had won a silver and bronze in the two earlier Summer Games.

Pondering achievement

After the success, Ko thought about her profession to date and the excursion she's gone through to arrive at this point having asserted her third significant title.


"I've had my reasonable portion of high points and low points between 2015, 2016 to 2024. A great deal of things have occurred," she said in her question and answer session. "At the point when things are working out positively, it's sort of difficult to contemplate when you're not playing great since all you're truly doing is simply partaking at that point.

"What's more, then again, when things aren't working out in a good way, you feel like you're never going to escape that respite. I've been in both of those positions. Furthermore, I thought: 'You know what, I'm extremely lucky to say that I am a significant hero and a double cross significant boss. I don't have anything to lose in that sense.'

"My better half, I recall, asked me a year ago: 'Would you rather have our canine and not success a significant once more?' I said: 'No, I need to have Kai.' In light of the fact that I'm truly pleased to say that I brought home a significant title, similar to he's the new love of my life.


"Despite the fact that I'm a golf player and to bring home a significant title is presumably the greatest thing for us all, I said: 'I wouldn't exchange it,' simply regardless of whether it promised me my third significant success. Presently, I can say I have both, which is cool."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how Suarez became one of Europe's best 'An impossible dream'

New Champions League format risks devaluing currency of major match-ups Analysis

Ladies' cricket crews to line up with men's area cup rivalries for 2025 season